If you live in Darwin you know how hard it is to get BULK meat at a bulk price. Well, Winnellie Supermarket has gone Direct. While we don’t have butchers we do have a great supplier that sells us the meat direct. Yes, it is bulk and in many instances, it is over 4kg.
We only have a limited selection of bulk meat for instance 9 items. But we are open 7 days and we offer amazing service.
Bulk Meat Selection and Price.
Because of our limited range, we concentrate on the best sellers and then buy heaps of them. Our current selection is as follows.
- Rump Under 6kgs (about 4kg) vac packed only $9.99 a kg this makes a chunk of rump between $40 and $50 bucks. (comes vac packed and chilled)
- Scotch or Beef Cube roll about 3kg’s at $15.99 so you can get a good chunk of scotch for $48 buck depending on the weight. (comes vac packed and chilled)
- Buffalo short ribs amazing with marinade and on the BBQ approx 3.5kg each and $10.99 per kg at $38 bucks a great value meal.( Bagged and frozen)
- Pork Ribs Full plate (US) perfect for the BBQ 1kg average at a $15.99kg so $15.99 for a set here’s a clip. ( Bagged and frozen)
- Pork Tender loins about 400g per eack at $16.99 per kg or approx 7bucks per tenderloin. ( Bagged and frozen)
Bulk Meat Special order
Beef topside Denuded (no fat) this is perfect for beef jerky and and we get approx 3kg lots at $13.50 a kg which works out to be about 40 bucks depending on the weight. (comes vac packed and chilled)
Pork belly boneless with rine approx vac packed about 4kg and $13.50 a kg about 54 bucks.
We also can get minced kangaroo 1kg packs for $9.99 a kg and kangaroo loin fillets for $18.99. ( Bagged and frozen)
The scotch rump and topside comes chilled and everything else is frozen for a longer life. you can order here