Many of us have nostalgic memories of the local milkman doing his rounds and delivering milk in Darwin. Winnellie Supermarket has reintroduced the traditional milk delivery service to businesses in Darwin and Palmerston.
How Milk Deliveries Darwin Works
We have 2 ways to order one is a standing order where you get a set number of milk a week on a certain day, we rock up and put straight into your fridge. The second way is call and we will send your milk with the next delivery. The majority of our customers take the set delivery option.
How Do You Pay
We take a variety of different payment options for your convenience these are as follows
- Cash on delivery (we bring change if necessary)
- 7 Day Account
- Credit Card (not Amex)
What Is Our Delivery Schedule
|Monday , Wednesday , Friday||8am to 12.30pm|
|Tuesday and Thursday||Pickup Only|
|Saturday and Sunday||Please Call|
|Public Holiday||No Delivery (Next delivery Day)|
How Much Does it cost
This is a very good question, currently we sell Pauls 2 milk variety’s , 2l trim , 2l slim, 2 litre fresh , 2 litre smart as well as 1 litre’s of the above including Pauls Zymil Milk and Goats Milk.
Delivery Cost and Benefits: We charge $15 dollars for delivery around Darwin and Palmerston, at the agreed time or in our schedules this includes us putting it in the fridge for you. For this charge we will also pick up your mail , not including large parcels. Your letters must already have stamps on them and we simply take them to the post office on our daily mail run.
Savings From Using us: Before you make your decision on Milk Deliveries Darwin and get the staff to do it lets look at the economics
- Staff has to get money
- staff has to either drive or walk to the shop
- staff has to wait at checkout
- staff has to put milk in fridge.
Just looking at this makes me exhausted and best case scenario it’s 30 minutes of your valuable time worst case 45 minutes to one hour, Imagine the benefits of having this time to do actual work its much more productive. Want to know more contact us.
Eight Reasons you Should Use Our Milk Delivery
- Freshness and Quality: Milkdelivery.au sources milk from Darwin’s only manufacturer, ensuring that the milk is fresh and of the highest quality.
- Convenience: With Milkdelivery.au, businesses in Darwin can enjoy the convenience of having fresh milk delivered straight to their fridge without worrying about running out of milk or making trips to the grocery store.
- Time-saving: Milkdelivery.au saves businesses time by eliminating the need to send employees to the store to purchase milk, allowing them to focus on more critical tasks.
- Cost-effective: With Milkdelivery.au, businesses can save money by budgeting for a known price.
- Customisable delivery options: Milkdelivery.au offers flexible delivery options, with delivery Monday, Wednesday and Friday and the ability to modify orders based on changing business needs.
- Supporting local businesses: By using Milkdelivery.au, Darwin businesses support Australian farmers and the local economy.
- Personalised service: Milkdelivery.au offers customised service and can work with businesses to customise their delivery schedule and order to meet their specific needs.
- Positive reputation: Using Milkdelivery.au can enhance a business’s reputation by showing its commitment to quality, and sustainability and supporting local businesses.